The Walther Rotex RM8 is a multicultural marvel: English style, Italian wooden stock by Minelli, but made in Germany through and through.This 8-shot compressed air rifle comes in a range of energies for hutning and recreation. The ergonomic stock fits perfectly in your hands. The barrel, manufactured by Walther, has a 1/2″ UNF thread for a silencer, as standard the RM8 includes removable muzzle break. A filler valve and pressure gauge are built in, but sights are not provided because this rifle is designed for use with a telescopic sight.
The RM8 Black Varmint with popular synthetic thumbhole stock is very durable and all in black.
- Flexible – Barrel with 1/2″ UNF thread for mounting a silencer. Complete with muzzle break.
- Convenient – Integrated 232 bar bottle tank.
- Quick-Fill – The filling valve and the manometer are both hidden in the forestock. The built-in bottle serves also as a grip for the holding hand.
- Solid – Aluminium rotary magazine with wide retaining ring, securing the pellets.
- Precise – 11mm dovetail rail for mounting a telescopic sight.
- Safe – Manual safety.
- Fast – Trigger with adjustable travel.
- Accuracy – The bolt-action moves one pellet from the rotary magazine into the barrel, from where the air propelles it further. This increases the precision.
- Grip – Minelli beech stock with checkered grip and forend.
|Calibre||4,5 mm (.177) or 5,5 mm (.22) Pellet|
|Trigger||XT-trigger: adjustable trigger travel|