Optisan HX 4-12X40 AO Rifle Scopes are Optisan’s new entry level scopes redesigned to have 25% larger field of view than most existing 4-12×40 in the market.
They are built as a family of simple sturdy scope that holds most magnum centerfire calibers such as .270 Win .308, .30-06.
Also perfect for all air rifles (including spring air rifles) and Rimfires.
Parallax adjustable from 10 yards to Infinity
Windage/Elevation adjustment comes with no-tool-required finger resettable zero feature.
Enhanced mildot reticle.
Fast Focus Eyepiece
1 inch 1 piece tube
Optisan HX 4-12×40 AO SFP EMD12 Rifle Scope
- Magnification (High): 12X
- Magnification (Low): 4X
- Objective Diameter (mm): 40mm
- Outer dia. Objective (mm): 48mm
- FOV (min.mag）(ft/100yds): 34
- FOV (max.mag）(ft/100yds): 11.35
- Eye relief (in): 3.5” – 3.3”
- Exit Pupil (Max mag.） (mm): 3.33mm
- Exit Pupil (min. mag.） (mm): 10mm
- Diopter Range (dpt): +2/-3
- Parallax Adjustment: Parallax free at 100yds
- Coating: Fully Multi-Coated
- Tube Construction: One-piece tube, aircraft aluminum
- Elevation Adjustment (value per click): 1/4 MOA
- Windage Adjustment (value per click): 1/4 MOA
- Turret Style (Elevation): Low profile, tooless resettable zero
- Turret Style (Windage): Low profile, tooless resettable zero
- Travel Per Rotation: 12 MOA
- Elevation adj. range: >= 40 MOA
- Windage adj. range: >= 40 MOA
- Eye Piece Diameter (in): 1.76″
- Eye Piece Diameter (mm): 44.8mm
- Eye Piece Length (in): 3.54″
- Eye Piece Length (mm): 90mm
- Mounting Length rear (mm): 53.00mm
- Mounting Length front (mm): 51.25mm
- Tube Dia. (mm): 25.4mm
- Length (in): 12.99″
- Length (mm): 330mm
- Weight (g): 500g
- Weight (oz): 17.64oz
- Surface Finish: Matte Black
- Functional temperature: -20 ~ 50 degree celcius
- Storage temperature: -20 ~ 50 degree celcius
- Submersion tightness: JIS 7
- Reticle: EMD12 / RFPMH12X
- Calibrated Ranging Power: 12X
- Focal plane: Second
- Illumination: Non Illuminated
- Made in China
- Limited lifetime warranty
The EMD12 is based on the popular mil dot reticle and adds hash lines in between mil dots enabling more precise range estimation hence more precise aiming and holdover. Subtension detail for the HX 4-12X40 with EMD12 reticle as below. Reticle subtensions correct at 12X.
Second focal plane reticle. Reticle subtensions correct at 12X. Subtension detail for the HX 4-12X40 with EMD12 reticle shown above.