The Optisan EVE 2.5-10×50 features side focus down to 10m and an illuminated MIL-G4 reticle. The EVE line from Optisan is designed and engineered with rugged precision for hunters to take on every challenges.
The Optisan EVE 2.5-10X50Pi is an all round hunting scope that gives benefit of huge field of view at 2.5X and precision shot placement at 10X. Comes with a simple clean German No.4 reticle that block minimal target possible enabling quick target acquisition and a fine aiming red dot fine enough to allow precision shot up to 300 yards.
Optisan EVE 2.5-10X50 SF IR MIL-G4Ai10X Rifle Scope
- Magnification (High): 10X
- Magnification (Low): 2.5X
- Objective Diameter (mm): 50mm
- Outer dia. Objective (mm): 59mm
- FOV (min.magï¼‰(ft/100yds): 42
- FOV (max.magï¼‰(ft/100yds): 10.5
- Eye relief (in): 3.8″ x 3.5″
- Exit Pupil (Max mag.ï¼‰ (mm): 5mm
- Exit Pupil (min. mag.ï¼‰ (mm): 20mm
- Diopter Range (dpt): +2/-2
- Parallax Adjustment: 10yds – infinity (100yds parallax free)
- Coating: Fully Multi-coated
- Tube Construction: One-piece tube
- Made in China
- Limited lifetime warranty
The G4Ai10X is a second focal plane reticle that is designed for quick target engagement with three plex and a fine dot for precise shot placement. Subtension detail for the EVE 2.5-10X50i with MIL-G4Ai10X reticle as below. Reticle subtensions correct at 10X.