The Nightforce NF 8-32×56 precision Benchrest line of optical rifles scope are in a league of their own, featuring the superb Nightforce NF 8-32×56 multi coated 56mm lenses that provide the ultimate resolution that competition winners have been craving for. The Nightforce NF 8-32×56 benchrest scope provides adjustable objective that offers the control over the ultra fine focus adjustments to parallax, from approximately 20 metres to infinity.
The Nightforce NF 8-32×56 precision benchrest optical rifle scope are equipped with a coil spring plunger return system, engineered to maximise the tracking accuracy to a whole new standard. The Nightforce NF 8-32×56 don’s a reactively fast reticule focusing and a glass etched illuminated reticule that provides fully optimised image to reticle contrast that provides outstanding performance under virtually any lighting conditions.
Nightforce NF 8-32×56 Benchrest Rifle Scope Specifications
– Magnification: 8-32mm
– Objective: 56mm
– Exit Pupil: 5.6mm at 8x / 1.7mm at 32x
– Field of View: 2.9m at 8x / 1m at 32x
– Eye Relief: 2.9in (75mm)
– Internal Adjustment Range: 50 MOA Elevation / 50 MOA Wind or 13.6 Mil-Rad Elevation / 13.6 Mil-Rad
– Click Value: .125 MOA
– Tube Diameter: 30mm
– Ocular Diameter: 36mm
– Mounting Length: 5.5 inches
– Weight: 36oz
– Overall Length: 16.6 inches
– Illumination: Standard
– Applications: General Target Shooting & Competition.
Nightforce NF 8-32×56 Benchrest NP-R2 Features
- 30mm tube
- 8-32x magnification range
- Virtually unchanged in roughly 25 years, responsible for countless records sets and competitions won
- Adjustable objective down to 10 yards
- .125 MOA clicks
- 50 MOA elevation and windage adjustment
- Capped & finger adjustable turrets
2 MOA elevation and 5 MOA windage increments allow for multiple zero and hold points along with accurate rangefinding. Excellent for long-range applications including big game hunting. NP-R2 reticle in Nightforce 5.5-22x NXS, 8-32x and 12-42x NXS and Benchrest models show 20 MOA scale below centerline (at left). In the 3.5-15x, an additional 10 MOA scale below center is indicated on the reticle.