The “NEW” BSA DEFIANT bullpup is the direct result of our most exhaustive research and technologically advanced design process to date.
Employing state of the art equipment and under the watchful eyes of our award winning in-house design team the DEFIANT compact sporter has been forged in BSA’s now legendary Armoury Road premises in Birmingham, England.
The DEFIANT is not only BSA’s first bullpup venture but also our first ever side lever PCP model and arrives packed with features such as a supremely accurate enhanced cold hammer forged barrel, latest internal regulating system, the almost effortless ergonomic spring assisted side lever, integrated shroud and silencer, not forgetting 2x ten shot magazines and accompanying hard synthetic carry case.
As if all that wasn’t enough each Defiant is available in three different stock options, Walnut, Black Soft Touch or Black Pepper Laminate all produced by world renowned Italian stock manufacturers Minelli.
BSA DEFIANT – Dare to be Different!!
- 10 SHOT .177 & .22 magazines x 2
- Rotor Numbered
- Smoother Indexing
- High impact polymer base finger groove in back plate
- Knurled rotor for easy use
- Last shot indicator
Precise breaking point providing improved shot control.
- Fully regulated PCP rifle achieving consistent and dependable accuracy
- Available in Walnut, Black Soft Touch and Black Pepper stocks (all stocks are ambidextrous)
- Adjustable butt pad
- Fully adjustable 2 stage trigger
- Improved BSA regulator
- Pressure gauge and ‘on rifle’ quick fill systems
- New self-actuation magazine system
- Soft touch cheek piece
- Integrated shroud and silencer
- Ergonomic spring assisted side lever cocking
- ECHF (Enhanced Cold Hammer Forged) barrel
- Comes with hard synthetic lockable case